Welcome to Study in Abroad
China is a beautiful land which attracts a large number of foreign students. It is considered as the third largest country in the world. The country abounds in natural resources, plants and animals. Most of the people in the country follow Buddhism. Population in China ranges over 1.35 billion. Chinese civilization is one of the earliest in the world. The country is one of the leading investors in renewable energy commercialization. This country is famous for its rich history. Arts and crafts, which have been developed in the country are quite famous and unique. Martial art, which has gained popularity in the world finds its roots in this nation. It has been seen that the country is evolving as one of the fastest growing economies. It ranks as the second largest economy in the world. It is one of the permanent members in United Nations Security Council.
MBBS in China
MBBS in China for Indian Students in Low tuition fees. Admission Open. Study MBBS in China in Top MCI Approved Medical Universities of China at affordable tuition fees, Call us now !!!! The advancement of science and technology and scope for employment in China needs no introduction. Medical studies are also vastly advanced and teaching methods are in sync with the present global trends. This is why, thousands of students flock to China every year for pursuing their medical career. The other reason behind this popularity of the country as a destination for Study MBBS in Abroad is the very fact that the course fee here is much low as compared to all European countries and other places of the world.... The medical colleges and universities of China are all approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Education, China (MOE). International students do not need to learn the Chinese language for understanding their course but can opt for courses which are taught in English. Students who complete their medical courses from Chinese universities are eligible for appearing at USMLE, MCI Screening as well as PLB of U.K.
Here are some of the top benefits of studying medicine in China:
- MBBS in China is much more affordable as compared to that in European countries as well as the U.S., Korea and Japan
- Students will get a chance to work or intern at some of the best multinational companies of the world within the country itself
- Employment opportunities are ample
- Universities here are world class and there is a constant endeavour to improve the higher education sector making the place ideal for studying
- Degrees and qualifications earned from Chinese universities are recognised by all developed countries
- Food can never be an issue here since Chinese cuisine is one of the most popular ones around the world
- It’s multi-faceted culture makes it easy for international students to adjust in China
- Locals are friendly and are in the habit of living in harmony with people from different religious backgrounds ...
- China is undoubtedly a beautiful country, with ample scope for travelling and breath-taking scenic beauty
- Climatic conditions vary since the area of land covered by the country is vast and thus students have the chance of choosing a climate they are comfortable with when deciding on a university
- It provides ample scope for travelling and relaxation
- Learning Chinese, the language, can also be useful since the centre of world trade is shifting towards the East and this will prove to be a valuable skill later on in your life
Climate and Weather
As the nation spans over a large area, climate in the country varies from one region to the other. In the north-east, the summers are hot and dry with inhabitants of the region experiencing cold winters. South-eastern region of the country experiences rainfall, cool winters and semi-tropical winters and summers with rain. The country’s climate is sub-tropical in the south and sub-arctic in the north. Winters are long and cold in north-east China. In places like Hong Kong, rainfall is evenly distributed throughout the year. Areas in the north of Yangtze River experience extreme conditions during winters, but the summers are mild. Areas located centrally in the Yangtze River receive high levels of precipitation. The south-eastern coast of the country faces typhoons between July and September.
The well-developed railway system in the country proves beneficial to the international students. It is convenient and affordable to travel the vast expanse of the country in the urban public transport system. The primary means of transport in the city is rail. The larger cities in the country offer the facility of metro. You can use the passenger rails for medium and long distance travel. Trolleybuses form an integral part of the public transport system. The trolleybuses have been introduced since 1950. Electric bicycles are very popular in this nation. There are 500 airports in the entire country. A host of international flights connect China to major countries in the world. For travel within the country, the domestic flights are sufficient. Taxis are available around the campus which helps you to travel from one place to the other. You can use the subway to travel to main spots of the city. It is convenient and inexpensive choice.
Chinese Embassy in India
Chinese embassy in India is located in New Delhi. To pursue medical programs in China, Indian students need to process a student visa. A Chinese visa can be of two types, X1 and X2. For students who have to stay in the country for more than 6 months, an X1 visa is issued. X1 visa holders can apply for a temporary resident permit from Public Security Bureau before completion of 30 days upon entering China. Certain documents are required for the Chinese student visa. The aspirants need to have a valid passport. A completed application form is mandatory. A recent passport sized coloured photograph is essential. A copy of the approved foreign visa application form is required. You need to submit an admission notice which has been issued by the Chinese university. For students who wish to pursue a medical internship it is essential that they submit the application form for medical internship, which is issued by the college. The visa application can be submitted to the officials in the visa office.