Welcome to Study in Abroad
Russia is the largest country in the world. It covers nine time zones and the official language in the country is Russian. Moscow is the capital of the country. Russia ranks ninth among the few most populous countries in the world. Russia offers beautiful places to new visitors and is a picturesque country.Russia occupies the area which lies between Europa and North Pacific Ocean. It spans across all climate zones except the tropical zone. The northern region of the country is covered with coniferous forests, tundra and swamps. Only 8% of the total land is arable. A large part of the country is covered with vast plains. Cobalt, platinum, silver and gold are some of the mineral deposits which are found in Russia. Volga is the main river of the country which flows to the Caspian Sea.
MBBS in Russia
Russia is one of the sought after destinations for higher education among international students. They offer the right environment and ambience for higher learning. Higher education in the country is provided by both public and non-public institutions. Ministry of education, which lies under the Russian federation, is responsible for licensing and accreditation of the higher education institutions. Education in Russia is highly subsidized.... Medical education in Russian universities is the cheapest in entire Europe. The courses are offered in English for the convenience of the international students. Appearing for entrance tests is not mandatory. Admissions are based on the class 12th marks and NEET result. After a Russian degree, the students are eligible for the screening test which is conducted by the medical Council of India.
Here are the Main Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia:
- Degrees from Russian universities are recognised by MCI, IMED, UNESCO, WHO
- Students don’t need to appear for any entrance examination or pay any donation at the time of admission
- Admission procedure is simple and fast
- Scholarships is provided to students who fit the category of merit
- Students have the opportunity of earning up to 500 USD as they work during their study years
- Cost of living is considerably low and ranges between only 80 USD and 100 USD per month
- Russian medical universities provide student with medical insurance and this covers all costs of medical treatments during their stay in the country ...
- Summer vacations are long and this happens to be the best time to travel to one’s own country or explore Russia
- One of the most historically significant places in the world, Russia is a paradise for travellers
- There is also ample scope for students to take part in social activities, cultural meets, conferences and excursions organised by the universities
- Students will have a lovely time exploring the countryside, taking a look at the lovely rituals and practices of the Russians
Climate and Weather
Climate varies across the vast country. The two seasons which Russians experience are winter and summer. Spring and autumn can be experienced briefly. Winters in the northern region are harsh and long. The southern half of the country is warmer. Harvest of vegetables and fruits is possible in this weather. By the end of May Russians can go out without warm clothing. Some Russian cities experience extreme weather. Southern Russia, which is close to seashores, is a favoured holiday destination where people travel to get tanned.
The rail network in the country is highly developed. You can travel in the bus and train services in order to cover distances within the country. Trains can be comfortable for long journeys. You can exchange bus tickets from trams and trolley buses. To avail official taxis you need to order them in advance. Having a rough idea about the rates can always be helpful before travelling.
Russian Embassy in India
Russian embassy in India has laid down certain guidelines, which Indian students need to follow in order to enrol in a medical program. It is mandatory for students to obtain a no objection certificate from the Medical Council Of India. All the documents need to be apostle. Severely documents are required in order to issue a Russian student visa. The aspirants need to submit an HIV test certificate. The students need to have a valid passport. A duly filed payment slip is collected by the visa section. One passport sized photograph in alight background is mandatory. For additional information on the visa, the Russian embassy can be contacted.