NEET PG 2022-23 Result Declared
Sarvam Education And Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd helps students get MD/MS admission in India without donation for NEET-qualified candidates even with Low NEET marks. Students can enroll starting 2nd-year MBBS itself under the Medical Mentoring Program, a Unique venture with Deoras School of Excellence.
Bhavya Academy is USA based Corporation that also helps students get admission to Residency and Physician Assistant programs.
Brijesh Gajera provides Free counseling to students and parents as part of the Anti-Donation Campaign across India. Students and parents Across India meets Brijesh Gadjera in person or through Video-conferencing with a Prior appointment.
Many students fail to get admitted due to a lack of knowledge about the admission process.
Sarvam Education And Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd provides Students/Parents with complete end-to-end admission service and helps with admission to Prestigious Institutes in India. Astute’s Services include:
1. Shortlisting of Institutes / States to apply based on expected NEET marks
2. Filling up Application Forms for all States
3. Monitor the complete admission process by the Expert Back-end team
4. Inform Students / Parents of the Document Verification process
5. Track counseling rounds and inform Students / Parents
6. Inform parents about visits to respective states/institutes
7. Tracking of Cancellation seats with crisp advice
8. Monitoring General rounds, Mock Rounds, Spot rounds, and Institutional rounds
9. Helps a student get admission Purely on Merit without any donation
10. Guides the students/parents to get admission in prestigious institutes across India
MD – Doctor of Medicine
A doctor of Medicine is a Post Graduate Degree awarded for a course or program in the field of Medicine. Doctor of Medicine is also known as MD which is the Latin word ‘Medicinæ Doctor’ meaning ‘Teacher of Medicine. This degree is based on gaining an advanced study of one’s chosen field of specialization. The duration of the Doctor of Medicine course is 3 years of study including the successful completion of an exam that covers both theoretical and practical elements. The examination for M.D. is held at the end of 3 academic years which includes 6 academic terms. The course Curriculum includes Lectures, Thesis, Theory Papers, Clinical / Practical, Oral examinations, Seminars, Journal Clubs, Group Discussions, Participation in the laboratory and experimental work, involvement in research studies in the concerned specialty, and exposure to the applied aspects of the subject relevant to clinical specialties.
POPULAR MD SPECIALIZATIONS
Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neurology and Anaesthesiology, Orthopaedics, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Paediatric, Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Pathology, Dermatology, Radio-Diagnosis.
MS – Master of Surgery
A Master of Surgery is a Post Graduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or program in the field of Surgery. It is also known as M.S. which is an abbreviated form. The duration of the Master in Surgery degree is 3 years including the period of examination. Surgical residents are trained in the principles of surgery and actually operate under supervision. Master of Surgery provides a Doctor qualification in surgery. Upon successful completion of the course, doctors become certified Surgeons.
POPULAR MS SPECIALIZATIONS
Cosmetic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Orthopaedics, Plastic Surgery, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Cardio-thoracic Surgery, Urology, Cardiac Surgery, Gynaecology, ENT
ELIGIBILITY FOR PG MEDICAL (MD/MS) ADMISSION
Candidate must complete an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidates must have completed a one-year compulsory rotating internship in a teaching Institution or other Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidates must have obtained a permanent registration certificate from any one of the State Medical Councils.
Candidates need to take the Common Entrance Test – NEET PG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Medical Postgraduate Courses – MD/MS/Diploma) after completing their MBBS.
Candidates who have secured the qualifying percentile for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – (NEET) PG 2021, conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi are eligible for admissions to PG Medical courses for the academic year 2021-22.
As per the Order / Judgement of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 09.05.2017 in W.P (s) (Civil) No. (s) 267/2017., all Deemed Universities of the country conducting PG Medical & Dental Courses are required to contribute all seats to All India Quota Online Common Counselling to be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) / Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) / Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW), Government of India, New Delhi through MCC website(link is external)
Admissions are open for candidates who have been allotted seats in various MD/MS/Diploma specialties at Amrita School of Medicine, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi through DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, counseling conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee(link is external).
MD Community Medicine
MD Forensic Medicine
MD Emergency Medicine
MD Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
MD Respiratory Medicine
MD Nuclear Medicine
MD General Medicine
MD Radio Diagnosis
MS General Surgery
MS Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
MS Obstetrics & Genecology
Diploma in Child Health
Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Medical Radiodiagnosis
Diploma in Medical Radiotherapy
Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Diploma in Ophthalmology
Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology
Diploma in Psychological Medicine
TOP PG MEDICAL COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
– Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
– ST Johns Medical College, Bangalore
– M.S Ramaiah Medical College
– Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
– Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC)
– Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
– Rajarajeshwari Medical College And Hospital
– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
– Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
– Oxford Medical College Hospital and Research Centre
SARVAM EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION SERVICES ADVANTAGES
– We provide Direct, Management & NRI Quota Admission at the most affordable package in the Top colleges in India.
– We pride ourselves in our tie-ups with a vast network of reputed Colleges & Universities.
– Admission only in Reputed, Recognized, Well-Established Colleges & Institutions.
– We provide up-to-date Fee Structure & Number of Available Seats for any college.
– Our experts will help you identify the best possible college based on your profile & qualification.
– Our experts will help and guide you to secure admission to your Dream College.
– Our Assistance & Admission process is fully organized & transparent.
– No Hidden Fee, No Up-front Fee.
– We provide tours of the desired Colleges.
– We assist Students with Educational loans.
– We assist Students with rental house accommodation and hostel facility
PG MEDICAL (MD/MS) ADMISSION 2022-23
Direct PG Medical MD / MS Admission Guidelines for Academic session in Top Medical Colleges under Management & NRI Quota available. Call +91 90819 09995 / +91 90819 09996 for inquiries!
We are Providing PG Medical MD / MS Admission Guidelines From Rajkot, Surat, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Palanpur, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Dwarka, Morbi, Kutch, Amreli, Surendranagar, Bhavnagar, Gir Somnath, Banaskantha, Bhuj, Ankles war, Gujarat, India 2022-23, if you are looking then get in touch with us!